TRUCK ELECTRICAL REPAIR – LIGHTING & WIRING Semi Truck Electrical Computer Software Diagnostics & Repair
Your fleet, your drivers, and your trucks depend on the battery and electrical system to be functioning properly to keep your freight on the road to its destination and keep your drivers comfortable. Part of your fleets preventative maintenance schedule should include a regular battery and systems check to diagnose and repair electrical problems in your fleet before you’re paying for a roadside service call or a tow and a shop repair.
We’ve come a long way from carriage rides pulled by horses to vehicles that offer maximum comfort and optimal performance to the driver and passengers.
None of this will be possible without the proper functioning of the car or truck’s electrical system.
This typically includes the battery, the starter, and the alternator. Other components are the power glasses, the headlights, the windshield wipers, and more.
They are all controlled and powered by electricity to make driving easier and more convenient. All you have to do is ensure these systems are adequately maintained or serviced and repaired when necessary.
Semi and Commercial Truck Repair technicians are experts in automobile electrical repair and services. For your auto and truck electrical repair, both in electrical wiring and lighting repair, you can count on us for efficient services.
Diesel Diagnostic Hardware, Software, Training & Support
We carry a complete line of commercial truck diagnostic software, hardware, and laptop kits. We offer Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack, Volvo, International, CAT, Allison, Eaton Transmission, Wabco ABS, Bendix ABS, and universal diagnostic software. Our products and services cover virtually everything on a commercial truck such as diesel engines, electronic transmissions, ABS systems, Ford, GM, Chevrolet, and more.
24/7 Mobile Diesel Vehicle Repair ServiceLocal & Affordable Mobile Roadside Repair Service
- Computer Diagnostics
- We have the latest technology for diagnosing engine malfunctions, and we utilize computer diagnostics for every job we do
including; Allison, Detroit, Eaton, Volvo IShift, and Mack mDrive.
“We’ve also included repair information for all known cab controllers such as Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Mack, and Volvo, plus ABS [anti-lock braking] systems from suppliers such as Wabco and Bendix, plus other sub systems as well.
Heavy Duty Engine Diagnostic Software
- Navistar HeRo (Health Report software)
- Navistar ServiceMaxx (J1939) (J1708)
- Navistar Engine Diagnostics (NED)
- Paccar Davie Software.
- Volvo VCADS/Tech Tool.
- WABCO Toolbox.
- ZF-Meritor TransSoft.
- DOT Compliant
- Our technicians make sure your vehicles are compliant, so you stay on the road
- 24/7 Roadside
- We have technicians right when you need them. All of our roadside services are available at any time of day
- Maintenance & repairs
- We do the maintenance when the time is right, when your trucks are not in use. We come to you for the maintenance so you are not losing money.
- Fleet Services
- On-Site Fleet Full Services
- On Site PM Service
- DOT / BIT / Annual Inspections
- Injectors / DPF
- Owner Operators
- Our highly trained technicians will come to your lot, house, or wherever you are located to get the job done right.