Battery Jump Start for Semi Trucks, Boost Battery Commercial Box Trucks Transportation Batteries: Group 31
Technological advances in OEM manufactured products, increased anti-idling regulations and the need for tighter cost management means getting the most out of your battery is even more important than ever. Storage Battery Systems supplies the highly-reliable Trojan OverDrive™ AGM 31 AGM batteries.
View Trojan transportation battery application information
APU and HVAC Systems(OverDrive™ AGM 31)
State and local emissions legislation has stimulated the need for idle elimination technologies that allow drivers to meet their heating and air conditioning (HVAC) needs without truck idling. Battery-based auxiliary power unit (APU) systems are quickly becoming the preferred technology. The energy requirements and extended time to power these systems during key off periods require a battery with the deep cycling capabilities not found in conventional starting or dual-purpose type batteries. The Trojan OverDrive AGM 31™ is the only deep-cycle battery exclusively engineered for these APU technologies.
Liftgate Systems (OverDrive™ AGM 31)
Operating under extreme conditions with continuous deep discharge and recharge of the batteries, heavy duty and severe-duty liftgate applications require rugged, deep-cycle batteries that can withstand the rigors of continuous use. For straight truck and tractor/trailer liftgate applications that operate under these conditions, the Technology and Maintenance Council’s RP754 recommends Group 31 AGM batteries. The Trojan OverDrive AGM 31™ delivers the rugged durability and deep cycling capabilities for liftgate applications.
The OverDrive™ AGM 31 Battery:
- Is the only deep-cycle battery exclusively engineered to meet the demanding needs of Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and APU requirements without truck idling
- Delivers the rugged durability and deep cycling capabilities required for heavy duty and severe-duty liftgate applications
- Features robust plate construction, heavy duty corrosion resistant grids, high-density paste and a rugged polypropylene case
- Refrigeration and inverter needs are met with OverDrive AGM 31 by providing consistent and reliable performance
When it comes to heavy duty trucking and commercial vehicle applications does choosing the right battery really make a difference? After all, aren’t all heavy duty truck batteries the same?
The Trojan Motive OverDrive AGM 31™ battery is a true deep-cycle battery. Engineered to withstand the rigors and abuse of deep discharge applications, the Motive OverDrive AGM 31 incorporates a series of design features essential to deliver the long duration energy storage required for heavy duty APU, inverter and liftgate applications.
Selecting the wrong type of battery will cause disappointing performance, shortened lifetime and wasted money. Most flooded starting and dual-purpose batteries are best suited for intermittent use and not deep-cycle applications. The Motive OverDrive AGM 31 delivers high power cycling for extended periods of time, with the ability to provide 730 cold cranking amps.
- The Motive OverDrive AGM 31 is the only deep-cycle battery exclusively engineered to meet the demanding needs of Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and APU requirements without truck idling.
- The Motive OverDrive AGM 31 delivers the rugged durability and deep cycling capabilities required for heavy duty and severe-duty liftgate applications.
- Refrigeration and inverter needs are met with Motive OverDrive AGM 31 by providing consistent and reliable performance.
- Motive OverDrive AGM 31 delivers outstanding starting power – even in extreme weather conditions.
- Trojan’s Motive OverDrive AGM 31 battery features robust plate construction, heavy duty corrosion resistant grids, high-density paste and a rugged polypropylene case.
Please select the battery voltage.